On This Page
- What Are Partial and Complete Responses
- Partial and Complete Responses On the Reporting Dashboard
- Partial and Complete Responses On Exported Files
What Are Partial and Complete Responses
When you have collected your survey data and you start reporting, you will see there are two types of responses: partial responses and complete responses.
- Partial responses are from respondents that have started the survey and possibly answered a couple of questions, but dropped off before the end of the survey.
- Complete responses are from respondents that have filled in the survey entirely, from the first question till the last.
Partial and Complete Responses On the Reporting Dashboard
- From your Dashboard, click on Report on the right of the survey of which you want to see the responses.
- On the top of the page that comes up you will see a dropdown called All Responses; click on it to see the following options:
- You can use this menu to filter on the type of responses you want to see.
Partial and Complete Responses On Exported Files
- First, you will have to export your data. Start by going to your Reporting Dashboard again.
- On the top of the page that comes up you will see a dropdown called Export; click on it to see the following options:
- You can use any one of those file types to see partial and complete responses, but for this example we will use an Excel file.
- Click on the file type you would like, and after the file has finished downloading open the file.
Note: for surveys with a lot of responses the downloading might take a while.
- In the second column, called Status, you will see it says either Started or Completed; Started equals a partial response, and Completed equals a completed response.
If you have any more questions, please feel absolutely free to let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to help you!