I suggest you ...

Feature that would be great

I really like your survey tool. Here's two ideas on ways to improve our experience :

1) Add a notification option. When a survey is completed, I would like to receive an email to let me know...
2) Add a tracking number. Would be fun to have a way to link a #tracking number on a survey, in order to know who fills it, if the survey is not confidential.

Thank you

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    stephanstephan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  NickAdminNick (Co-founder, Super Simple Survey) responded  · 

Hi guys,

I completely forgot to update this.

Daily, Weekly and instant notifications can now be set under the Sending Settings page.

In the reporting, you now will also find individual responses.

Have an awesome week!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NickAdminNick (Co-founder, Super Simple Survey) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the great suggestions!

Regarding point 1:
        We are actually in the process of developing some settings that will allow you to receive one of three notifications
        -- as soon as someone answers your survey
        -- a daily summary
        -- a weekly summary

In the mean time though, you can use our rules feature on the editor to automatically send you an email under the "Form Rules" section.

Regarding point 2:
        This is also a long overdue feature on our part which is individual reporting. We currently in beta with this functionality at the moment, and hope to have it out before the New Year (hold thumbs).

Would love to hear more of our thoughts on what you'd love to see!
        Nick

Feedback and Knowledge Base