I suggest you ...

PDF Summary Report

Allow a PDF report of the responses to be downloaded (complete with images of the pie/bar charts as shown on the page).

The current PDF export option exports raw data rather than the report summary. The current reporting page is good, but doesn't format well when printed to PDF/A4 (charts split over pages).

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael ManiasMichael Manias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That sounds like an ideal solution for 'Preliminary Briefs' from a client. It would be imperative to have the complete survey (i.e. to be able to see each response individually for each) as an A4 pdf this would allow a comprehensive understanding of the possible requirements and thus aid in followup conversation with the client. Hope it comes in soon.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent!

It doesn't need to be PDF just a document I can email stakeholders to see the results at a glance.

You might be able to do it for the current interactive report just by adding a print media stylesheet - to hide the menus and format the charts to 2 per page.

• NickAdminNick (Co-founder, Super Simple Survey) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Obliterator,

This is a superb idea! We currently reviewing our reporting export structure (mainly for xls), but will extend this to look into optimal formating for PDF too.

Unfortunately, we have one or two immediate features we've been planning to get out, but should have this released within the next 2/3 months.

Thanks
        Nick

Feedback and Knowledge Base