I suggest you ...

Recurring and linked surveys

I would like to be able to send regular surveys to a group of people (e.g. weekly/quarterly). I would like to ask the same questions and track changes over time.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Graham West shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Graham West commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Nick,

That's the idea - i'd like to be able to ask the same (or similar) group of people the same questions regularly over time and see how things trend. The use case is a team or customer survey to ask them to score us how we perform on say 10 specific areas.

We want to make sure our numbers are increasing - and I guess it would be great to see the reports show that as a line chart over time or a red/yellow/green icon with arrow indicating upwards/downwards trend.

The following page includes an example of the type of summary report Spotify use for their team surveys (they also split their development team into "squads" as the columns) - http://baboonit.be/blog/autonomy-mastery-and-purpose

Thanks,

Graham

• AdminNick (Co-founder, Super Simple Survey) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Graham,

So, this would be the ability to copy the existing survey and then link it to a survey "train" so to speak? This I imagine you'd want to have the report information in the same report with the ability to filter by survey sent?

Thanks
        Nick

Feedback and Knowledge Base