I suggest you ...

Anonymous & restricted surveys

I'd like to be able to send surveys to a list of recipients (e.g. employee survey) but guarantee anonymity to them so i can't see the individual user details about who answered what.

I'd like to be able to restrict the number of times each user can submit the survey to once. So each user would get a unique URL but it would not contain personally identifiable information.

Additionally - it would be useful to include some simple data associated with the recipient in the link so they don't need to manually enter it but it's still not tied to an individual (e.g. department). This would obviously need to be supplied with the list of email addresses.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Graham WestGraham West shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NickAdminNick (Co-founder, Super Simple Survey) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Graham,

Great that you mentioned these. We are planning at deploying the linking feature early next month.

The anonymous one is something we have planned, but have held back on a bit - will discuss with the team to prioritise.

The limitation is currently available, it's under the "Share settings" on the sharing page :)

Thanks
        Nick

Feedback and Knowledge Base